In addition to federal supports, most provinces and territories are offering their own resources for business.
- Support for employers and employees in Alberta.
- ATB COVID-19 Customer Relief Program for small business.
- BC unveiled its $5-billion aid package for individuals and businesses. Here are BC’s Financial Supports in Response to COVID-19.
- Call for businesses to Help Manitoba combat Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
- Manitoba announced an extension of the April and May tax filing deadlines for small and medium-sized business with month remittances of not more than $10,000. More will be updated on the Manitoba Tax Publications website.
- New Brunswick’s COVID-19 relief measures for your business.
Newfoundland and Labrador
- The government of Newfoundland and Labrador has not announced relief for businesses. View their COVID-19 page for the most up to date information.
- Eligible businesses can apply for up to $5,000 in support in the form of a non-repayable contribution through the Small Business Support Program. View the application and policies.
- Ontario has announced $10 billion in Supports for People and Businesses to Improve Cash Flow.
Prince Edward Island
- PEI’s supports for business amid the pandemic.
- Saskatchewan’s COVID-19 Information for Businesses and Workers.