CCAB research is impact-focused and has been used to develop policies and programs for both the Federal and Provincial governments and Corporate Canada. Our research supports Indigenous communities and businesses by identifying ways that Indigenous businesses can take part in existing supply chains, making direct connections through networking events, or developing customized business lists of relevant Indigenous companies. Additionally, CCAB research can help unlock potential collaborations and forge meaningful relationships with Indigenous peoples, businesses and communities that can benefit everyone involved, including your organization.
Our team provides custom-designed research projects tailored to your individual needs. Currently, CCAB research projects report on the size and scope of the Indigenous economy as related to:
- Procurement of Indigenous businesses;
- Indigenous trade and export;
- Indigenous participation in technology, innovation and the future of work;
- Community economic development; and
- Various other region and sector specific topics.
For more information, contact:
VP, Research & Public Policy