CCAB research is impact-focused. Our work has been used to develop policies and programs for Federal and Provincial governments, Corporate Canada and to support Aboriginal communities and companies. By identifying how Aboriginal businesses could be taking part in your supply chains, making direct connections through networking events or developing customized business lists of relevant Aboriginal companies, our research can help unlock potential and forge meaningful relationships with Aboriginal peoples, businesses and communities for your organization.
Our team provides custom-designed research projects to suit your individual needs. Currently, CCAB research projects report on the size and scope of the Aboriginal economy as related to:
- Procurement of Aboriginal businesses;
- Aboriginal trade and export;
- Aboriginal participation in technology, innovation and the future of work;
- Community economic development; and
- Various other region and sector specific topics.