For more information, contact:
Director, Research & Government Relations
416.961.8663 ext. 232.
CCAB Research has expertise in translating information – to insights – to action. Providing data-driven policy recommendations for all levels of government, Indigenous and non-Indigenous business, and academic leaders.
Our team provides customized research projects to suit your individual needs. Currently, CCAB research projects report on the size and scope of the Indigenous economy as related to:
The research department is always looking to talk to people with an interest in Indigenous business, economic development or Nation building. While we are working on new ways to engage as many Canadians as possible, we are always happy to meet new people, Indigenous or non-Indigenous, that are interested in what we do. This refers to people interested in participating in our surveys and focus groups or people just curious about the work we do and who would like to learn more about our projects.
|Research Activities Menu|
CCAB Research can provide targeted selections from our comprehensive Indigenous business directory to aid in fulfilling supply chain and business development needs.
|· Targeted list of 10-25 firms according to relevant sector and location needs
· Approx. 10,000 Aboriginal business names, including contact information
|Roundtable & Forum:
We can provide options for small-scale events, such as roundtable discussions and focus groups. Intimate events with business professionals and industry experts can provide valuable insight into relevant client topics.
|· Pricing based on theme, sector, and location requirements
· Participants can include Indigenous entrepreneurs and business professionals, corporate sector, government, think tanks and academic leaders
· 20-45 guests
We can provide options for large-scale events with a guestlist of 100-120 guests, including members of Indigenous business, corporate sector and academia. Events will be targeted relative to the chosen theme/subject and can include informative and interactive aspects, such as presentations, panel discussions, break-out groups, networking opportunities, etc.
|· Pricing based on theme or objective, sectors, and location
· Pricing includes: event planning, logistics, speaker recruitment, branding and event promotion, day-of execution, etc.
· Attendee recruitment from CCAB’s Indigenous business, corporate and government networks
· High profile speakers and industry experts
· 80-120 guests
|Preliminary Research Report:
CCAB Research can collect preliminary data from individual in-person interviews, online and telephone surveys, or focus groups, leveraging our network of Indigenous entrepreneurs and professionals across Canada. Research reports are typically completed within 4 to 6-month timelines and include a minimum of 30 participants.
|· Analyze CCAB existing databases of Indigenous entrepreneurs, Economic Development Corporations, Community Leadership, etc.
· Collect new information through selected methodology based on research questions and goals
· Provide data analysis and qualitative input into 10-15 page research report
|Comprehensive Research Report:
CCAB can provide more in-depth, comprehensive research reports that include a broader range of survey questions, various data-gathering strategies, and increased sample size to produce qualitative and quantitative insights. Research reports are typically completed in a 10 to 12-month period and include a minimum of 50 participants.
|· Extensive Research Report with large sample size, in-depth analysis and additional case studies depending on theme
· Marketing and communications component, research promotion and report launch dependent on funder requirements
· Provide in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis and case studies into 20+ page report