The Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB) is a national Indigenous, non-partisan association. Our mission is to promote, strengthen and enhance a prosperous Indigenous economy through the fostering of business relationships, opportunities, and awareness.
The Program Manager is responsible for performing and executing all five activities/deliverables within the scope of redesign work for the TFAB initiatives to enhance the overall presentation of our TFAB program, supporting Indigenous businesses.
The Program Manager is responsible for:
- Managing CCAB grant programs – create the application form, compile applicants, create a jury to approve applications and support grant distribution
- Budget Management – role is responsible for reporting on a regular basis project budget update
- Overseeing project redesigns, launch and creating sustainability for our members, manager, and team
- Facilitating roundtables to support the community, establish needs, and iterate programming, program redesign and redevelopment
- Working with the Entrepreneurship team on website redesigned, launching of new tools and programming.
- Creation of a new E-Commerce toolkit with online tools/services to integrate into existing offerings.
- Project coordination and implementation within timelines and budgets
- Managing vendor and partner relationships and expectations
- Managing the collection of updates, scheduled deliverables
- Build and manage stakeholder engagement
- Strategic development of new related products
- Evidence of strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in administering grant programs
- Strong writing skills
- Familiarity with First Nations, Inuit, and Metis peoples.
- Strong MS Office knowledge specially with Word and Excel.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and under pressure of deadlines.
- Budgeting skills.
- Demonstrated capability in managing project tasks.
- 2-5 years’ experience planning knowledge.
- Flexible approach to addressing members concerns and/or issues.
- Experience working with various teams within an organization.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
How to apply:
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com via email, with Program Manager in the subject line. No phone calls or agencies.
We would like to thank all applicants for applying for this position, however you will only be contacted if your candidacy is being considered. CCAB is committed to an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. If you are invited to attend an interview and require an accommodation, please advise us in advance of our meeting.
We welcome all Indigenous candidates (First Nations, Inuit, or Métis) residing in Canada. This is a
Two – Year Contract
For more information about Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business, visit: www.ccab.com