The M2 Company is a developed partnership with Mammoet Canada Western Ltd. and the aboriginally owned Mikisew Group of Companies. Launched in 2009 as primarily aboriginally owned business, M2 created an opportunity to service the demands of the petrochemical industry in Northern Alberta by combining both global and local expertise.
The Corporate Alliance initiative of the Mikisew Group and Mammoet Canada Western Ltd. is designed to offer operational efficiency and productivity to clients in the Petrochemical industry. It is the mission of M2 to create capacity building opportunities through training, employment and mentoring strategies for the Mikisew Cree and other nation’s members within the Northern Alberta area.
M2 is committed to providing its dedicated workforce with a safe and healthy work environment by investing in training and continuous building of a team based group through career development strategies. We are determined to strengthen our position be excelling at service capability and further improving our performance by demonstrating an enterprising spirit and embracing continuous innovation.
Mikisew Group of Companies provides:
- An innovative spirit rooted in traditional indigenous community values, respect and pride of operation.
- Consistent, efficient and effective performance.
- A focus on accountability, respect and customer service.
Mammoet Canada Western Ltd. provides:
- Smart Solutions based on innovative engineering and careful planning.
- Access to fleet of equipment, unparalleled in size, capacity and capability.
- A large team of experienced professionals based in Alberta.
The M2 partnership is crucial to the success of servicing our customers in Northern Alberta. Together these companies can offer centralized site-wide Heavy Haul and Heavy Lift Services which provides:
- Standardized operations, to enhance safety.
- A single-source provider for executing large or small projects.
- Logistics needed for relocation and allocation of materials and equipment.
- A large Crane/Transport inventory to ensure equipment is efficiently matched to the job.
Trained employees and leadership with years of experience in the Mining, Petrochemical and Construction sectors.