Little Fox Services is a new 100% Indigenous local First Nation, and Metis-owned and operated, self-performing company that offers eight (8), core services to our clients. These eight (8), specialized services, allow us to offer clients a range of customizable options, to meet the diverse needs of clientele, from an assortment of trades and industries. We are a multi-diversified company with extensive knowledge of our eight (8), core service areas.
Little Fox Services is pleased to self perform the following services:
- Occupational Health & Safety Services, EMR/OFA 3, Paramedics (PCP/ACP), Nurses (LPN/RN/OHSN, Security, NCSO, HSE, CRSP, Drug and Alcohol Testing, Rescue Technicians. Confined Space Entry & Rescue, Firefighters, Safety Watch. On-Call Physicians
- Mechanical and Fabrication Services, Structural Steel Install, piping, Structural Supports, and Welding.
- Electrical & Instrumentation, Automation, SCADA, Commissioning, Maintenance, Measurement, Meter Proving, Optimization, Combustion, Communication, Turnkey design build, control panel design, substation control system wiring, senior construction management, SQL Database Design, Plant Management Tools, and On-Site Installation and Start-Up Management.
- NDT/NDE & UAV – Drone Services, MT – Magnetic Particle Testing, PT – Liquid Penetrant Testing, UT – Ultrasonic Testing, RT – Radiography Testing, CR – Computed Radiography, DR – Digital Radiography, ET – Eddy Current Testing. PAUT – Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing with Full Matrix Capture (FMC), and more.
- HDD & Trenchless Access – Horizontal Directional Drilling, Horizontal Auger Boring, Pipe Bursting, Guided Boring, Hand Mining, Pipe Ramming, Open Cut, Pipe Jacking, Residential Water and Sewer.
- Information Technology – IT Cloud & Data Center Solutions, IT Project Management, VoIP Solutions, Network Solutions, Managed IT Services, IT Strategy & Architecture, and IT Process Consulting
- Surveying & Geomatics – Powerline, Oil& Gas, Hydrographic, Construction, Aerial Mapping, Municipal Land, Renewables, Utilities, Hydro, Telecommunications, CAD & GIS Support, QA/QC
- Environmental Services – Forestry & Environmental Consulting, Project Management, GIS & Mapping Services, Wetland & Aquatic Ecology, Fish & Wildlife, Soil & Vegetation, Traditional Plant & Land Use Studies, Environmental Monitoring, and Indigenous Environmental Consulting.
- Indigenous Manpower & Staffing – Providing clients with personnel such as: Heavy Equipment Operators, Journeywomen/Journeymen, Apprentices, Millwrights, Carpenters, Ironworkers, Scaffolders, Instrumentation Techs, Administrative, Human Resources, IT Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, Software Developer, Network Program Manager, , Foreman, Leadhand, Process Engineer, Operator, Indigenous Summer Students, Camp Attendant, Janitors, Line Cooks, Chefs, Maintenance Personnel, Facilities Manager, Supervisors, Project Managers, Engineers, Business Analysts, and Community Engagement, Consultants.
Little Fox Services Ltd. Head Office located in Maskwacis, AB with field and satellite offices in:
Edmonton | Nisku | Calgary | Vancouver | Kamloops | Grande Prairie | Wabasca | Fort St. John | Chetwynd | Rocky Mtn. House | Prince Rupert | Williams Lake | Prince George | Whitecourt | Saskatoon | Regina | Winnipeg | Thunder Bay