Gridworks Energy is 100% Indigenous owned and operated with over 20 years of industry experience. Gridworks affirms the 92nd call to action from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission to adopt the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
Gridworks commits to providing meaningful consultation, building respectful relationships; While obtaining the free, prior, and informed consent of Indigenous peoples before proceeding with
By training and hiring members of each community for each project we design and install, we commit to providing Indigenous peoples with access to equitable access to jobs, training, and educational opportunities. Furthermore, we ensure that education is provided for our staff on the history of Indigenous peoples. Our goal for every Indigenous community project is to ensure that
each community obtains sustainable long term benefits from their solar projects and training experience.
- Solar PV Design and Installation: residential, commercial, institutional, industry and utility.
- Solar Training Centre located in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Specialized Mobile Solar Training for remote communities.
- Electrical Vehicle Infrastructure Installation.
- Electrical Contracting: residential, commercial, light industrial, and energy retrofits.
Over 20 years in business and solar industry experience.
Contact us today to speak to an Indigenous solar expert!