At DHPR it’s “roll up your sleeves and let’s get to work”. Working closely with many Indigenous communities and organizations across the country, DHPR has honed the skills needed to lead and manage Indigenous engagement on behalf of companies committed to reconciliation.
The hard, tactical skills can be found in many but the soft skills of encouraging trust and building agreement are often harder to find. They are ingrained in ‘who we are’ at DHPR. With a humble confidence, our ability to genuinely connect with all stakeholders will benefit your company’s engagement goals.
What we do
- indigenous engagement
- capacity development
- strategy and policy development
- indigenous inclusion & procurement initiatives
- indigenous relations tool box
- strategy creation for cross culture training
- indigenous student co-op & internships
- student mentoring with opportunity to move into employment
- employee cultural competency training