Wood delivers comprehensive services to support our customers across the complete asset life cycle from concept to decommissioning in a diverse range of energy, process and utility markets. The rich heritage of our established organizations makes us a respected global presence, combining unrivalled technical knowledge and outstanding delivery. Our powerful network of skilled professionals is focused on delivering a safe, cost-effective service to ensure our customers achieve the full value from their and meeting their performance goals.
We have long-standing partnerships founded on our ability to consistently deliver successful outcomes. Our flexible approach provides the right assurance and scale to achieve project goals, from specialist consultancy services to project-based delivery or long-term contracts. A culture of improvement and best practice infuses all of our operations, and our relentless drive coupled with an endless curiosity enables us to solve any business challenge.
Wood’s Environment & Infrastructure Solutions (E&IS) provides a full range of services across eight key sectors: Power/Clean Energy; Government/Federal Programs; Industrial; Mining; Oil & Gas; Transportation; Water; and Pharma. Our multi-discipline experts offer diversified services across the life cycle of our customers’ assets such as Environmental Remediation, Public Infrastructure, Permitting & Compliance Services, Human Environment Services, Geotechnical & Materials, Environmental Sciences, and Facility Operations. E&IS draws on an experienced local footprint with a wide geographical reach to support our customers’ needs related to environmental engineering, consulting and construction. Across Canada, Wood E&IS has over 2,000 exceptionally talented professionals. Within Wood E&IS, the Indigenous Business Initiative aims to:
• Seek opportunities to work for and with Indigenous communities and businesses and explore mutually beneficial partnership opportunities
• Increase the diversity of our staff by increasing the number of Indigenous employees with appropriate technical skills
• Increase the awareness of Indigenous history, culture and current issues by providing cultural awareness training
We recognize the importance and value of involving Indigenous Peoples and businesses in the work we do. Our experience across Canada highlights the importance of integrating traditional and western knowledge in our environmental and infrastructure solutions to marry better form and function. Our vision is to inspire with ingenuity, partner with agility and create new possibilities…which is backed by our three C’s, our core values:
• Care: Working safely, with integrity, respecting and valuing each other and our communities
• Commitment: Consistently delivering to all our stakeholders
• Courage: Pushing the boundaries to create smarter, more sustainable solutions