Timberwolf has been serving the oil and gas community in Canada from BC to Manitoba since 2011. Having completed thousands of projects, we pride ourselves on our commitment to safety as well as providing quality work within our customer’s timelines and budgets.
Timberwolf provides the following services:
- Lease/well abandonments, reclamation and decommissioning,
- Light and heavy equipment, including but not limited to skid steers, backhoes, excavators, dozers and picker services.
- Secondary containment systems and liners
- Lease site maintenance, vegetation spraying, erosion control, mowing, lease clean ups, water pumping, snow removal and sanding
- Trucking services, including aggregate supply and hotshot services
- B pressure, shop and portable welding
All Timberwolf employees are fully trained and complete an extensive safety training program. This creates safe and efficient work crews, and also complies with ISNETWORLD, COR, COMPLYWORKS and PICS safety requirements.