Founded originally by Tom White in 1965, Edmonton Valve & Fitting Inc. is proud to have served our customers in the Edmonton area for over 50 years, including two branch locations in Drayton Valley and Fort McMurray. Our organization was built on a foundation of strong core values and is dedicated to providing the highest-quality Swagelok® products, training, value-added services, and Custom Solutions to meet our Customers ever-changing needs. As a thought-leader we vow to push boundaries to bring you an advanced product selection with an experienced team to provide solutions to meet your business goals. Once those goals are met we offer continued support to maintain your systems at their most efficient levels.
• Along with the Edmonton area, we also service customers out of two branch locations. Drayton Valve & Fitting Ltd. was established in 1991 and Fort McMurray Valve & Fitting was established in 2000.
• We are an exclusive distributor of Swagelok products, fluid system components. Our global company includes over 200 authorized sales and service centres in more than 70 countries with
5,400 corporate associates and 3,000 sales & service associates.
• Quality and Safety are important to us! Edmonton Valve & Fitting is certified to ISO 9001 and holds a Certificate of Authorization from ABSA. We are also COR certified and active members with the Alberta Construction Safety Association.
• Our order accuracy goal is 99.5%, our 5 year average is 99.68%
Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 7:30AM – 5:00PM and we have an on-call service line available for emergency orders. Between Edmonton, Drayton Valley, and Fort McMurray we employ over 60 associates and our team offers over a combined 806 years of experience working with Swagelok products and industry knowledge.
Edmonton Valve & Fitting’s customer focus, along with our years of experience and integrity, ensure the services you receive will be of the same high-quality you have come to expect from our associates and products. When our customers are challenged in the field and industry to do more with less, our expanded service offerings are here to assist you in meeting that challenge, including:
• Inventory Management
• Equipment and Tool Rentals
• eBusiness Solutions
• Just In Time Delivery
• Emergency Delivery
• Safety Installation & Bending Seminars
• Energy Management
• Swagelok Weld System (SWS) Training
• On-site System Evaluations
• On-site Field Advisory Services
Our Value Statements:
Integrity: There is nothing more intrinsically valuable than our integrity. Adhering to our morals and values is the foundation of leadership and success.
Respect: Respect for ourselves will guide our morals, while our morals will guide respect for others. Respect has to be earned over time to create long lasting stakeholder relations.
Customer Focus: Customer focus is providing an excellent product and service to go with it. It is anticipating and adapting to meet our customer’s needs.
Quality: Quality is a habit, and is in direct proportion to our commitment to excellence in all aspects of our business.
Continuous Improvement: We will pursue growth through listening and learning from our customers and their needs. We will always strive to be better and evolve simple and complex processes.
Innovation: Innovation involves being an industry leader, not a follower. Imagination, creativity, & always searching for improvements will be the foundation of our culture
Click to see our Products and Services Line Card to know about what we offer.