Indigenous Recruiting & Contractor Management Services
Across the country, employers are realizing the importance of building strategic partnerships and integrating Indigenous peoples into their skilled workforces. Stream Source offers our clients the support and guidance to develop and implement workforce strategies, and our candidates the opportunity to find meaningful employment and create better lives. Our goal is to secure long-term, sustainable employment and partnerships for Indigenous people and businesses.
Canada is facing a future in which there will not be enough workers with the right skills to meet labour demands. As the fastest-growing segment of the Canadian population, Indigenous people are an obvious source of prospective workers. From a business, economic and social perspective, it makes sense for the private sector to employ more Indigenous people and help close the labour market gap between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Canadians.
Stream Source creates Indigenous and women-owned recruitment andcontractor management ventures that reinvest in local Nations. We equip Indigenous people with jobs, opportunities and facilitate training in diverse sectors of the economy. Stream Source is able to offer a healthy and balanced Indigenous Procured solution to the growing demand of the economy that is founded in transparency, integrity and collaboration.
Our expert recruiters are here to find right-fit talent aligned to your company’s culture and business demands. We proactively connect with Indigenous candidates across the country through community events, networking and job fairs to house a diverse candidate directory.
Stream Source’s scope of recruitment support covers:
- Temporary/contract placement
- Strategic sourcing/permanent placement
Contractor Management Solutions
With Stream Source, you have the confidence and security to manage peak work projects without having to overwhelm your people and payroll teams or add permanent employees.
We operate under the infrastructure of our reputable partner company, BOWEN, to offer an array of customizable solutions, including:
- Face-to-face onboarding and off-boarding of all contractors with Stream Source as the employer of record
- Full administration and management of contracts
- Pre-screening for safety-sensitive or specialized worksite requirements, including Fit for Work, drug and alcohol testing and driver’s abstract
- An online, mobile and user-friendly timesheet system backed by a team of IT professionals
- Experience with Beeline, Fieldglass, Ariba and ADP OpenInvoice
- Complete payroll administration with T4 and ROE issuance by a team of certified payroll professionals
- Standard and custom Workforce Analytics Reports
- Advisory support on Canadian provincial and federal employment legislation and Labour Standards Commitment to the highest standards of ethics and governance through our membership with ACSESS and the Canadian Council of Human Resources Associations
- Optional group health benefits with competitive rates and access to our Perkopolois discount program for contractors
Safety & Training
Operating under BOWEN Group infrastructure, we are proud of our Alberta WCB Certificate of Recognition (COR) for Health and Safety standards and recent audit score of 96%.
Stream Source is committed to bridging the gap between industry needs and candidate skills by facilitating training to ensure contractors are job ready.