Rise Consulting provides Indigenous inclusion, economic development and regulatory consulting services to organizations working in Canada.
Our purpose is to support the rising presence of Indigenous peoples in Canada and our mission is to foster meaningful relationships built on trust and respect, bringing together Indigenous and corporate communities to create shared value.
In supporting the advancement of reconciliation in Canada, Rise focuses on the following areas:
- Leadership – coaching, culture, policy development, visioning, strategy creation, program design, market research, program management and implementation.
- Community relations – identification of communities with an interest in (or potential interest in) building a relationship or those located in proximity to operational or project-based activities for engagement. Communication and relationship building with care, curiosity, kindness and respect.
- Economic development – market research, business development, procurement and community investment to support advancements with Indigenous inclusion.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion – workforce development, training, and employment.
- Environmental, social and governance.
- Regulatory – regulatory application, process management and support services.