Pioneer Performance Inc, a 100% Indigenous-owned consultancy, handpicks only the best-in-class specialists to create a set of business processes that truly fit your organization and meet the undisputed “Rolls Royce” of International Certifications – the ISO (International Standards Organization)!
• ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001 & ISO 13485 Management Systems Consulting & Training
• Quality, Environmental, OH&S, Information/IT/Cyber Security, Food Safety, Laboratory, Sustainability, & Regulatory Consulting & Training
• Medical Device licensing, registration, MDSAP Consulting & Training
• 2nd party ongoing maintenance of established systems
• Auditing & Third-Party Vendor Qualification / Certification
We provide the customized documentation, offer advice for process improvement and development of people, and sufficient training that will allow your staff to embrace these practices. It will involve a temporary surrender to the “known”, but once we take you there it will feel like “home”. We take the “scare” out of implementing ISO Standards by using much of what our clients already have in place. Going forward, the focus becomes continual improvement (in operational flow and increased sales). Our in house Quality processes ensure that our clients are treated with the dignity and respect that they deserve. With offices in Saskatchewan and Ontario, we have supervised several different ISO Standards in hundreds of industries, service companies, and Indigenous Administrations / Economic Development organizations. If your needs are an operational improvement, compliance to Management Systems or Regulatory requirements, business coaching or training… discover the path with Pioneer Performance Inc. For references of many CCAB members that would be happy to share their stories of successful achievement to ISO Standards Certification, please contact our Founder, John Hill. Phone 416-460-9280 or Email email@example.com.