As of January 2022, ConeTec and Mud Bay Drilling are proud to serve Northern Alberta operating as the
Mikisew-ConeTec Limited Partnership.
The Mikisew Group is a business entity of the Mikisew Cree First Nation in Northeastern Alberta. Their diverse arrangement of site services and construction expertise helps foster responsible development of their land’s resources. Together we will serve the Oil Sands as the Mikisew-ConeTec Limited Partnership. The Partnership will create financial benefits and employment opportunities for the community and expand our capacity to continue to provide safe, high-quality site characterization services to the surrounding industry.
Tailings, geotechnical, & environmental in-situ site characterization services
Rotary, sonic, and auger drilling services
Ground improvement services
Instrumentation and automated monitoring services
HOW WE HELP
• Tailings and mine waste characterization
• Environmental site characterization and remediation
• Ground densification and consolidation
• Cut off walls
• Hydrographic and geophysical surveys
• Geotechnical instrumentation and
• Overwater and soft soil access equipment