International SOS and its wholly owned EMS subsidiary, Canadian Industrial Paramedics offer a full range of Integrated Health and Emergency Services to meet the needs of any project, at any location, for every phase.
International SOS has been providing Integrated Health and Emergency Services to remote locations for over 30 years. We currently own and operate 67 of our own clinics and manage the Emergency Services at over 900 client sites worldwide at any one time.
In Canada, we are managing all Clinical, EMS, Fire, and Rescue services at over a dozen major projects.
International SOS is very proud of their 35 Indigenous Joint Venture Partners across Canada and our Industry leading Community Engagement Plan. Our Indigenous reporting and communication are exceptional.
The Benefits of working with International SOS for Clients and Indigenous Communities include:
- Robust community engagement plan to benefit communities
- Real cost and lost time savings for clients due to Intl. SOS OIICM case management
- Reduced patient burden on the already overburdened health systems
- Reduced worker time off due to Intl. SOS “beyond the gate” worker care and management
- Pandemic /Covid preparedness – Intl. SOS works alongside the WHO and Johns Hopkins