Our vision is to support clean drinking water for First Nations, create awareness so more Canadians are aware of our issues and can directly support water for First Nations through the purchase of our Water.
Portion of proceeds go to Water First to support First Nations
Where to find FN Clean Water!
• Beandigen Cafe, Lansdowne. 106-900 Exhibition Way, Ottawa, ON K1S 5J3
• Adaawewigamig, Byward Market, Ottawa, ON
-1300 Stittsville Main St, Stittsville, ON K2S 1C3
– 300 Preston St, Ottawa, ON
– 34 Highbury Park Drive, Unit 7, Nepean, ON
• Little Tree, Kanesatake, 1401-A Rang Sainte-Philomene
• Obscura Tattoo, Art show and Makers Market. 320 Catherine St Ste 22, Ottawa, ON K1R 5T5
• Green Medicine, Nipissing First Nation. (North Bay area)
• Ottawa Street Markets:
– Beechwood Market, Stanley Park every Saturday 9am – 2pm until Thanksgiving.
– Check out the mini market at the hub. 1805 Gaspe Ave. (Right across from the RCMP stables.) www.ottstreetmarkets.ca
– 345 Richmond Road (beside the Cloud Forest Coffee Cafe) July 7th – October 6th, 2022 4pm-8pm
• National Art Gallery – Gift Shop: 380 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, ON K1N 9N4