Englobe was established in Canada over 50 years ago and is one of Canada’s largest firms specializing in the areas of soil, materials and environmental engineering.
Englobe (and its division DST Consulting Engineers) is distinguished by its wide range of services, its presence across Canada, providing close proximity to clients, and its customized approach that runs the gamut from consulting to turnkey project implementation. Over the years, Englobe has acquired credibility and a reputation for people-centred values.
Our firm in numbers:
- 2,000 engineers, professionals, technicians and technical support staff
- 50 offices in Canada
- 32 analytical test laboratories
- 23 facilities for contaminated soil treatment and material recycling
- Two organic waste treatment centres (table waste, leaves and grass, municipal sludge, etc.)
- Offices and treatment centres in France and England
- International projects
We offer service in five major areas: