Domcor works with Industry and Indigenous partners across Canada and look to continually expand our areas of operations. We have over 21 signed agreements across Canada and can provide references from Partners and Industry.
Our company philosophy and commitment is to support and tailor our services and resources to meet the needs of our clients. We recognize that any working relationship, agreement or Joint Venture must be beneficial to all. Domcor is a Training Agency AND looks to employs the trainees to provide Services. Our core business is the provision of Health, Safety and Security Services.
- Security – Access/egress control, static, Mobile, Systems (CCTV, Card Access)
- Medical – All levels up to Paramedics and Nurses, Clinics, MTV’s, Industrial Ambulances
- Safety – NCSO/CSO Safety Officers, Drug and Alcohol Testing, Audits and more
- Shut Downs – Confined Space Monitoring, Confined Space Rescue, Shuttle/Bus services, and more
- Traffic Control – Flag Persons, Lane Closure Trucks, Pilot Vehicles, and Traffic Management Plans
- Training – Instructor Lead and on line options, Safety courses, Training for services we provide; we adapt Training programs to support the needs of our partners and clients for their projects and will come to your site
- Janitorial – Camps, offices and Industrial
- Labor – Short and long term projects, trades and more
- Camps – Construction and Operation
We have found that Industry approaching the Indigenous community(s) frequently offers employment opportunities that are the core of our business. What we offer is the ability to provide the training to the Engaged Community and then hire and employ the members. This eliminates the need for our partner to license, insure and create a separate company to provide these services. Our Joint Ventures are a commitment to training, employment and revenue sharing. We are flexible to the unique and individual needs of all of our partners with the exception of the quality of the employee.
Domcor also provides capacity. We will meet with Industry to show we have the experience and capability to provide the training, support and employment so all parties are confident in the success of the project. We are COR certified, ISNetworld, Avettta and Complyworks registered; in addition we are members of the CCAB (Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business) with a Bronze level in the PAR Certification. We continually look to improve our Indigenous Relations.
Our success has been built on outstanding customer service, rigid quality control, a solid Health & Safety program and continually identifying ways to Value Add to our clients.
Domcor has offices located in:
- Campbell River BC
- Trail BC
- Victoria BC
- Prince George BC
- Edmonton Ab
- Calgary AB
- Saskatoon SK
- Winnipeg MB
- Thunder Bay ON
- St John’s NF
Please visit our web sites at www.domcor.ca for more information.