Design de Plume is an Indigenously owned company that uses our experience and cultural background to create effective communication pieces for First Nation, Métis, and Inuit organizations right across Canada.
Our ability to engage people with striking images and powerfully written content creates high-quality creative strategies that are proven to work in both print design and web development.
Our team is made up of accredited professionals who excel at meeting the creative demands of organizations both large and small. We compliment our design services by offering photographers, illustrators, and other content creators who are well versed in Canadian Indigenous Culture and Sensitivities.
This combination of experience, education, and excellence will help you create projects that reach across any medium and express the value of what you have to communicate.
Design de Plume’s focus is to collaborate with you to combine the best of traditional values and technology to create messages that are as effective as they are memorable.
• Branding and Design
• Website Design and Development (CMS, AODA compliance, training)
• Graphics Creation (Photography, illustration, infographics, traditional mediums)
• Printing (Booklets, business cards, brochures, posters)
• Writing and Translations
A Short List of Our Clients
• Native Women’s Association of Canada
• Toronto Zoo
• Ministry of Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation (MIRR)
• Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB)
• Canadian Federation of Students
• Anishinabek/Ontario Fisheries Resource Centre
• Indigenous Tourism Ontario
• Special Olympics
• Canadian Council for UNESCO
• Cree Nation Government
• Whitefish River First Nation
• Shawanaga First Nation
• M’Chigeeng First Nation
• Sachigo Lake First Nation
• City of Greater Sudbury
• Laurentian University
• Devlin Gailus Waston | Law Firm