CNGL Inc. is an integrated Canadian Engineering House that provides high-quality Engineering Design, Operation and Field Engineering, Regulatory Compliance, Reliability Engineering, Pipeline Engineering, Design-Drafting including 3D Laser scanning, Process Safety Management and Environmental services to major Oil and Gas, Fertilizer, Food and Beverages organizations in Canada. We carry permit to practice engineering in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
Our commitment to providing unwavering quality services and client satisfaction has helped us maintain our existing clients. As an operation supporting organization, the workplace health, safety, and the environment is our top priority. We ensure that our safe work practices meet the Federal, Provincial occupational health safety acts and the required occupational safety codes and standards of our clients. We are committed to providing timely and cost-effective project deliverable while maintaining world-class quality, as proven in our delivered projects.
Our preference is to work closely with the project and the operation team of our clients. Our personalized approach and Innovative Business Model makes a project cost effective and our competitive price is maintained due to our business model of “High Efficiency, Fit for Purpose Service, Quick Understanding and Negligible Overhead”.
OUR MISSION: “CNGL Inc. is committed to provide high standard service and consistent product
quality that meets and exceeds Industry and Regulatory Standards, Codes and Client’s specification and expectation through collaborative approach, effective communication and innovation with a team of motivated and high profile professionals having spirit to achieve WIN-WIN goals.”
OUR VISION: To be an Industry leader in delivering operation sustaining maintenance projects and Process Safety Management services.
CORE VALUES: We believe in treating our clients with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
- Multi-Discipline Engineering Services
- Process Engineering
- Piping Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (static, rotating, HVAC, fire safety)
- Electrical (low, medium, extra high voltage, power generation and distribution)
- Instrumentation, control and automation
- Civil, structural, geotechnical
- Asset Integrity Management
- Process Safety Management (PSM)(PHA Services – HAZOP, HAZID, What If)
- Quality assurance in procurement and construction
- Pipeline integrity management
- Reliability engineering services
- Field Technical Services
- Electrical, Instrumentation and Control Systems (specialized technical service)
- Multi-Discipline CAD Design Services
- Field redlining
- 3D-Laser scanning
- Environmental Services
- Technical Staffing and HR Solutions