CMS Mechanical was established in 1981, with the introduction of CMS Electrical Group LTD in 2019 to create CMS Group.
Canadian owned, family business with a focus on relationship management, health & safety and inclusive culture.
Leading Mechanical, Electrical & ICAT provider. We are a proud Local 46 & Local 353 Employer.
A FOCUS ON HUMAN CAPITAL
CMS Group’s best asset is our people. We are continuously developing our human capital strategies to build inclusive and skilled teams with the best talent on the market
We employ over 300 staff as well as a continuously growing fleet of vehicles with a concentrated logistics strategy.
Consistent investment in training & development at all levels of the organization (certificates, health & safety protocol & COR procedures, post COVID practices and specialty skills.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
CMS Group is dedicated to celebrating diversity of all employees, stake holders and external personnel. All company decisions are taken without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, family status, age or national origin.
CMS GROUP MULTI TRADE ADVANTAGE
Complete in-house mechanical, electrical and ICAT team for shared resources and improved customer experience.
Collaborative site management team approach
Improved and streamlined site deliveries
Smaller site footprint and increased shared sub contractor resources
- Electrical and Mechanical Tenant Retrofit
- HVAC Services
- Commercial Plumbing
- Heating Systems
- ICAT Cabling Systems
- Mechanical & Electrical Service & Maintenance
- Audio Visual & Security
- Fire Alarm Installation
- Commercial Electrical Construction
- Design Assist
CMS GROUP VALUE PROPOSITION
- Our experienced teams understand construction and have direct experience in various project scopes
- A demonstrated track record of success and project delivery
- Buying power for the best pricing
- Customize solutions to suit
- Skilled workforce, tested and reliable processes
- Work with the client to meet your schedule
CMS GROUP HEALTH & SAFETY
Continuous process improvement strategy, investment and pursuit of health & safety excellence
- SNC Lavalin
- Hydro One Networks Phase 4
- Canada Infrastructure Bank
- U of T
- Touch Bistro
- Spin Master
- Tim Horton’s Headquarter
- Universal Music Canada
- Manulife Financial
- Samsung Electronics Canada
- Fidelity Investments
- Kingsett Capital
- Cadillac Fairview
- Loyalty One
- Wawanesa Insurance
- Bentall Green Oak