Boehringer & Associates offers the time and resource flexibility to meet the requirements and fiscal objectives of each client. The company offers resources from several fields including Project Management, Construction Management, Project Engineering and Business and Policy Analysis.
The company has experience at all organizational levels from operational and strategic to executive level in both the public and private sectors.
Some examples of complex projects completed includes:
- Industrial customer power grid interconnections
- Undergrounding of electrical and telecommunication utilities in Whistler
- Transmission line structure relocations and civil protective works
- Upgrade and transfer of four community water systems to local government
- Replacement of boat ramps in BC Parks
- Upgrades to a small community sewer system
- Stream bank armouring
- Demolition of Crown owned houses
- Rest area upgrades
- Highway and community park trail signage projects
- upgrades to BC Hydro’s Public Use Management Areas
- Enhancements to Drive BC for the Ministry of Transportation
- Development and roll out of enterprise-wide confined space inventory, safety equipment
and safe work planning procedures
The bulk of construction projects involve sensitive natural environments in Crown owned and community parks where sedimentation, construction materials, equipment leaks and human impacts at site have the potential to affect riparian and treed areas.