Black Mountain is a 100% indigenous-owned large-scale project development company that proactively develops/executes keystone projects that attract investment, increase domestic/international market share, and improve competitiveness. Equipped with unique experience/skillsets with stakeholder groups, provincial/territorial/federal governments, and indigenous partners, Black Mountain works across multiple industry sectors/subsectors, with a specialization in energy resource development projects in Western Canada involving Indigenous/First Nations lands, bands, and communities. Black Mountain is also strategically positioned to assist indigenous companies capitalize in international markets, namely US/Mexico/S. America but also other strategic international markets.
Black Mountain is partnered/aligned with strategic environmental solutions providers:
- Prairie Power Production: With international investment interest, PPP is western Canada’s ‘sustainable distributed natural gas power production solution’, with First Nations partners.
- Alumni Technical Solutions: Well optimization company with proprietary technology to efficiently/effectively clean extended-reach horizontals, and suspends wells using innovative technologies.
- Hydro Pacific Pumps: Lowest cost proven patented environmental pumping technology that turns uneconomic, inactive/marginal well liabilities into producing assets.
- Hazlett Lake Ventures: Commercial/residential land development company strategically partnered with NADG focused on developing central Alberta’s largest regional commercial centre.
- Canadian Energy Industries Council: Not-for-profit direct representation centre and in-market industry support service platform for Canadian energy-related companies/organizations to secure international market share and attract investment.