Bantrel is a leader in the Canadian market, delivering end-to-end solutions across the complete spectrum of engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and construction management (CM). Bantrel has the resources available to support and be deployed immediately, as needed.
We specialize in construction programs with multiple moving parts, difficult logistics, temporary facilities including; buildings, camps, office trailers, and portable washcars. Challenging projects are our core capability and our business.
- Subject Matter Experts
- EPC/EPCM Execution
- Industry Leading Safety Record
- High Quality – Low Field Rework
- PROJECT & CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT – Bantrel allows our clients to realize maximum value of their programs and projects by converting high-potential items into safe and effectively executed deliverables.
- DESIGN SERVICES – Studies; DBM; Front End Engineering; Detailed Engineering
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – Bantrel provides complete supply chain solutions to its clients in order to improve project delivery outcomes and reduce execution risk and cost.
- HEALTH, SAFETY, & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT – Bantrel provides HSE resources well-versed in provincial OH&S legislation. We interpret the regulations and assist with resolving regulatory issues, minimizing the impact on the environment and disruptions to operations.
- CONSTRUCTION EXPERTISE – Brownfield & Greenfield Construction; Turnarounds; Open Shop
- BANTREL CONX – Mobile Construction Aps; Automated Workflows
The cornerstones of the Bantrel model are firmly rooted in our ‘Execution Intellectual Property’ developed from the some of the largest and most complex projects completed in Canada.
- >120M hours of construction programs
- >25M engineering hours
- >8M hours of small project execution
- >18M hours of project support and common services (field, camp, workforce management, HSE services)
- HSE excellence, overall company TRIF of 0.11
INTEGRATED PROJECT DELIVERY
Our focus is the safety, quality & efficiency of your project.
Integrated engineering, design, & drafting services from study through detailed engineering. Supported by: Process, Mechanical, Plant Layout & Piping, Civil/Structural/Architectural, Control Systems, Electrical, Engineering Loss Management, Electronic Document Management Systems.
Bantrel builds and manages global procurement processes that are tailored to the Client’s unique needs and delivers maximum value for their projects. With an annual spend of over $18 billion, Bantrel and Bechtel have the purchasing power to meet the procurement requirements for projects.
Bantrel offers direct field labour services by aligning with independently operated construction companies, Bantrel Constructors Co. and Bemac Construction Corp. Our expertise includes: dedicated tradespeople, onsite management, field procurement, materials management, industry leading safety, health, and environmental services (HSE), modularization, constructibility, quality control, innovative labour relations capabilities, commissioning, start-up and maintenance.
Our CM services include health, safety and environment management, field engineering, quality assurance, contracts management, field procurement, materials management, field IT support, field project controls, constructibility, and construction plan.
PAST PROJECTS (<50K TO >5B)
- Project: BHP Billiton – Jansen Potash Mine
Mining: Mineral Processing Phase: EPCM
- Project: IOL – Sustaining Capital Portfolio Management
Energy: Refining Phase: EPC
- Project: ConocoPhillips – Surmont 2
Energy: SAGD Phase: Study, EPC, CM
- Project: Cenovus – BETL DRU
Energy: Diluent Recovery Phase: EPCM
- Project: Bruce Power – Centre of Site Projects
Infrastructure: Nuclear Phase: C