Aguathuna Drafting and Consulting is an aboriginally owned and operated engineering company who provides Civil & Municipal Engineering, Project Management and Drafting services. We work mainly with communities, businesses and governmental agencies.
Aguathuna Drafting and Consulting (ADC) provides quality civil & municipal engineering, mine engineering and project management services to communities, businesses and governmental agencies. ADC uses drones equipped with RTK mapping and thermal imaging payloads to complete accurate topographic surveys and energy loss surveys to detect pipeline leaks. Our Staff treat our clients with professionalism and pride ourselves on delivering real-world solutions, cost-effective designs, thorough construction administration and on time deliverables.
ADC offers the following services:
- Civil Engineering services
- Municipal Engineering services
- Mining Engineering services
- Project Management services
- Construction Administration and inspection services
- Drafting services
- Drone surveying and mapping services using RTK v2 technology
- Water leak detection using thermal imaging
- Thermal energy loss surveys
- Aerial orthomosaic services
- Aerial photography and videography
- Volume calculations
The best judges of our work are our clients. We have forged relationships and have an excellent reputation for proficiency, professional integrity and the completion of high-quality projects in a timely manner within a set budget. Please contact us to see how we can help with your next project.