Westhill Power Inc. is an Ontario-based engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company providing value-added services to utilities across Canada. With a majority Aboriginal ownership stake in the Company, we train and incorporate Indigenous talent wherever possible to deliver quality products, excellent service and genuine customer satisfaction on generation, transmission and distribution projects of any size. In association with our established strategic partnerships, we can provide management, engineering, procurement and construction services on generating stations, distribution lines, substations or high voltage and extra high voltage (EHV) transmission line projects. Our global affiliations ensure we can connect with manufacturers around the world to ensure the right products are delivered on time and at the right price. Each member of our team has complimentary skill sets that allow us to create efficiencies across the entire life-cycle of a project.
Our goal is a growing list of satisfied customers and we are always looking for our next challenge!
Here’s a list of the services we provide:
- Project Delivery
- Project & Construction Management
- Engineering Design & Specification Development
- Preparation of Tender & Work Packages
- Line Construction up to 500 kV (Wood Pole, Steel Tower & Steel Pole)
- Access Planning, Design, Construction & Deactivation
- Right-of-Way Marking & Clearing
- Danger Tree Assessment & Removal
- Construction, Layout & As-Built Survey
- QA/QC & Factory Inspections
- Environmental Monitoring
- Project Close-out Documentation