Paramount Structures Inc.
Blast Resistant Modular Structures
PSI’s CanadaBlast™ is designed with workers safety and needs in mind. At PSI we have built the finest blast resistant structures that meet the strict CSA, NFPA, CWB, and API RP 752 & 753 standards. With that said, PSI understands the need to not only build quality blast resistant structures, but build structures that improve day to day operations and enhance the well being of workers. That’s why Paramount has designed explosion resistant structures with many features not commonly found on standard modular structures.
- NFPA 496 compliant
- Large windows in exterior walls & doors
- 8 psi peak side on pressure
- CSA Approved
- Class 1, Div 2 Classifications
- Data & Communication wiring
- Fire & Gas detection/protection systems
- 12’X40’, 12’X60’, 16’X40’ & Multiplex options available
- Locally Manufactured For Fast Turn Around & cost effective delivery
- Locally Manufactured by Canadians to suit the specific project requirements and climate conditions of Canada
1) What are our blast resistant needs?
2) Do we have to design our own blast resistant structure & have someone build it?
3) Is there a company that provides leasing of blast resistant structures in Canada?
PSI provides consultation prior to and after you receive your CanadaBlast™ structures. We help in answering your questions about explosion resistant buildings and recommend the best approach to layout of your CanadaBlast™ structures according to your site, staff and future plans of expansion. Eliminate the guess work and reduce wasted time and money...Trust the experts!