Ocean Equipment is the trade name of 655623 B.C. Ltd., a British Columbia Canada based company, wholly owned and directed by Mitchell Lepine.
The business focus is importation, distribution and wholesale reselling of equipment used in dive industry.
Clients include, repair facilities, dive shops, commercial diving companies, fire departments, local, national & international police forces and military entities.
Product lines include:
- Waterproof AB of Sweden – exposure products used within the maritime industry.
- SI Tech AB of Sweden – manufacturer of maritime safety solutions. (North & South America)
- SF Tech of Switzerland – custom Kevlar suits for commercial, military and public safety applications. (North America)
- ALI Tribolube – manufacturer of oxygen compatible lubricants and cleaners for the dive industry. (North America)
- Watershot Lights – video and handheld lights for the dive industry. (Canada)
- Faber Cylinders & San O Sub Valves – steel cylinders and valves for the dive industry (Canada)
- Showa Best Gloves – a complete line of safety gloves. (North America)
- TecLine – a European manufacturer of scuba products. (North America)
- Explorer Cases – a complete line of NATO approved hard cases. (North America)