We are Norsask K9 Security Services. Our company was born out of concern for the communities that are fighting a battle with drugs and the need to keep the workplace, schools and communities free of drugs. We are first nation owned and located in the picturesque Amachewespimawin First Nation
otherwise known as Stanley Mission, SK. Our professionally trained and certified K9 teams are up to any search that leaders deem necessary for the safety of the people. Our professional and confidential service will give
you the peace of mind to know your students, staff and community members are safe.
How can we help you?
We can arrive at your location with one or two teams to make searching fast and efficient.
• We take confidentiality seriously.
• We use non aggressive dogs that have a passive alert when they detect drugs.
• Our teams are people friendly and gentle.
• Our dogs can detect six types of narcotics including one of the most dangerous called Fentanyl.
• We can help you develop a strategy to detect and deter people from bringing drugs in and using them with random un-announced searches.