Landscape Of Nations 360° creates, designs, and implements education and expressive arts programs that convey the meaning, depth, substance, and contribution of Indigenous culture to Canadian history and society. The organization develops projects that enlighten and transform the public’s understanding of and engagement with Indigenous peoples, including:
- The Landscape Of Nations: The Six Nations and Native Allies Commemorative Memorial established at Queenston Heights Park.
- Landscape Of Nations 360°: Indigenous Education Initiative – joining with Indigenous scholars, educators and language specialists, the District School Board Of Niagara, Brock University, Ridley College, the Niagara Catholic District School Board and Woodland Cultural Centre, to enhance how Indigenous histories, cultures and contemporary issues are taught in classrooms.
- Celebration Of Nations – a 3 day gathering of Indigenous Arts, Culture and Tradition focusing on the unique heritage, diverse culture and outstanding achievements of First Nations, Metis and Inuit people in Canada.
- Moccasin Talk Series – lectures to bring awareness to and educate the audience on Indigenous culture and issues.
- Indigenous Cultural, Music and Film Festivals celebrating how Indigenous artists and musicians shaped the world.