As the first organization of its kind, the International Indigenous Speakers Bureau Inc (IISB) provides a platform for organizations and communities to access Indigenous Speakers and Knowledge-Keepers. At the same time, it creates opportunities for Indigenous Speakers to reach world stages, helps them recognize their value and supports the development of emerging speakers.
Our mission is to help established and emerging Indigenous speakers share their gifts on International stages.
- Represent Indigenous Speakers by negotiating fair value agreements;
- Create a strong presence of Indigenous Speakers on-line;
- Promote oral history makers;
- Improve the financial sustainability of Indigenous speakers;
- Help emerging speakers find their voice;
- Build bridges between cultures.