Custom Pipe Services Inc.
Quality… Our Strength!
CPS Inspection, located in Leduc Alberta, provides non-destructive testing and consulting services to the oil & mining industries and manufacturing industries in Alberta and abroad.
CPS Inspection was founded in 1987 and has grown from a single person operation through its commitment to establishing long term positive relationships with their customers based on honesty, integrity and reliability.
CPS Inspection Services
- Automated (TOFD and Phased Array) and Manual Ultrasonic Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection
- Material Identification/Verification & Chemical Composition (XRF & OES)
- Ferrite Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Coating Inspection
- QA / QC inspection
- Hardness Testing
- Level III Services including:
- SNT-TC1A Program Administration and Training
- Level III Company Appointments
- Procedure Development and Review
- CPS Inspection employees are certified by CGSB, ASNT, AWS , NACE , CWB, PCN, and SNT-TC1A
- Alberta Boilers Safety Association: Demonstrated Non-Destructive Examination Procedures
- Canadian Welding Bureau: “Certification of Welding Inspection Organizations (CSA Standard W178.1)
- Alberta Association of Safety Partnerships: Certificate of Recognition (COR)
CPS Inspection is a proud member of the Quality Control Council of Canada and the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business and the Metis Nation of Alberta