Bridging Innovations Inc. is a trusted Aboriginal owned company located in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada that offers quality management and Aboriginal relations consulting services. Applying his knowledge and abilities grounded on his Gitxsan First Nation and non-First Nation heritage, owner Bob Miller “builds bridges”. This is in the way of developing improved relationships, trust and respect between Aboriginal communities and industry, businesses, government and other organizations.
As a former PAR Verifier, Bob Miller company president, in a consulting capacity, now assists companies in western and northern Canada to become PAR ready. In his previous role as PAR Verifier he has observed the most successful Aboriginal Relations “best practices” in Canada. He continues to work closely with the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business in his consultant role. Bob has the unique ability to successfully bridge the gap between non-Aboriginal organizations in Canada and Aboriginal communities.
Since 1997 Bridging Innovations Inc. continues to be “your bridge to community and organizational solutions” in respect to:
- delivering services to assist organizations with their PAR programs
- facilitating processes for companies to develop or strengthen their Aboriginal relations programs
- developing strategic plans and action plans for communities and organizations
- facilitating economic development and business development
- facilitating development of partnerships and benefit agreements
- facilitating sound governance through such means as strategic planning, policy development, training and transparency
- conducting land use plans
- providing professional support for Aboriginal entrepreneurs
- facilitating treaty and/or Aboriginal title and rights strategies and initiatives
- delivering training including leadership, management and business development