The 2016 Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) and Tools and Financing for Aboriginal Business (TFAB) Information Session in Calgary will bring together Canadian companies that are committed to developing partnerships and opportunities with Aboriginal businesses and communities. This information session will cover:
- Updates and changes to the PAR program;
- Benefits of participating in the PAR program, both from Operations and Aboriginal community relations perspectives;
- PAR participation processes and strategic planning for success;
- The new CCAB and OMX Aboriginal Procurement List; and
- CCAB’s exciting new initiative Tools and Financing for Aboriginal Business (TFAB), including participation opportunities and benefits.
This will also be an opportunity to meet and mingle with CCAB staff, ask questions about current and new initiatives and use your membership to be one of the first participating companies in TFAB.