Please join the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB) and the Offset Market Exchange (OMX) for a Workshop Session bringing together Aboriginal businesses, Canadian companies, and government stakeholders that are committed to developing partnerships and increasing procurement opportunities for Aboriginal businesses and communities.
This full-day session will explore the new CCAB and OMX Aboriginal Procurement tool, CCABs research on partnerships and procurement, updates to our Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) program, and provide networking opportunities to facilitate relationship and partnership development.
Learn more about:
- The CCAB Procurement Page and OMX platform: Explore the capabilities of the CCAB procurement page and OMX platform to connect Corporate Canada and Aboriginal businesses, create opportunities for procurement, and provide public and private procurement listings
- Connecting with capable and qualified Aboriginal businesses ready to engage public and private procurement opportunities across Canada
- The Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) program: discover the benefits of doing business with Aboriginal companies, communities, and partnerships; gain access to information, resources, and procurement process best practices
- The importance of Aboriginal partnerships and procurement from presentations by industry leaders representing PAR certified companies, and answering questions from workshop participants
- CCAB Research: learn about the Aboriginal business landscape, the business case and framework for Aboriginal partnerships in procurement, and the opportunities for Aboriginal business engagement in BC’s marine and aerospace industries.
- Join the discussion on the to facilitate the identification of opportunities, gaps, and needs to facilitate the bridging and partnering of the marine and aerospace industries and Aboriginal businesses
Date: Thursday, January 19th, 2017
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver – “Galiano Room”
900 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2W6