Who are we looking for?
- Young professionals with an interest in Indigenous Business
- Professional and organized people who can commit 5-8 hours of their time (amount may vary)
- University and College students
- Energetic individuals with the ability to work as a member of a team
Considered an asset:
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education in a related field of study
- Previous work experience and/or understanding of set production/events
- Set-up and take down
- Greeting guests/attendees
- Production assistance
What we will offer in exchange:
- Letter of reference (upon request)
- Opportunity to network and engage with Indigenous and non-Indigenous change makers across Canada
If you are interested in volunteering with CCAB, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the volunteer registration form and you will be sent volunteer opportunities as they arise.