CCAB Member Value Proposition
We will help you drive business opportunities and build sustainable relationships. Be a leader and connect with experts.
CCAB members represent businesses across Canada and across sectors including Aboriginal entrepreneurs, Aboriginal community owned economic development corporations, and companies operating in Canada.
Drive business opportunities
- Promote your business with an online listing and web page in the CCAB member directory
- Find who you need to do business with in the online directory
- Raise your profile by sponsoring CCAB events
- Make vital contacts at exclusive networking opportunities
- Save with member discounts to CCAB events including luncheons, gala dinners and conferences
Enable sustainable relationships
- Achieve results and be recognized for your contributions to Aboriginal communities and business by participating in the Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) certification program
- Sharpen your business plans with exclusive access to PAR Leading Practices research in community relations and engagement, business development and employment
- Guide business development by participating in the Aboriginal Business Mentorship Program
Get priceless knowledge and insight
- Connect and collaborate with industry experts at member roundtables on Aboriginal and business matters in person or from the comfort of your office
- Access exclusive information through the member's login area of the website including proceedings from member roundtables, Aboriginal Business Series conferences, and CCAB's comprehensive and growing resource library of original research and collected data relevant to Aboriginal business
- Get assistance from our professional staff on what you need
"CCAB allows our business group access to sustainable relations, networking, discussion forums and opportunities for Aboriginal business growth in Canada."
- Dan Rorke, Business Development and Marketing Manager, ACFN Business Group
"The most value that my business received from conferences and events this year were the two hosted by CCAB ... and the one of them was free!"
- Brad Caldwell, Audit Tree Inc.